dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP to HTML

PHP to HTML

My website DMAARC(www.dmaarc.com)'s first page made on .php pages and Now I want to convert all pages in HTML. So can anyone help me to do this?
    I have no idea how to do it? My all other pages like EB 5 Visa is in HTML.

This request does not make sense. PHP adds functionality to HTML. It's not an alternative to HTML. That said you can:

1. Remove all PHP from the web page, to leave just HTML/CSS.
    2. Rename the file extension to ".HTML" from ".PHP".

Of course, you will lose any functionality that the PHP provided. I'd suggest trying it on a copy (preferably local) before amending the live site.

Yeah, you are right, I also think about the same thing but problem come when I remove all php coding from the page. Thanks for the reply, I will do the same again and now in my mind is that I will do php coding in another page and then relate it with the page. Hope its work.

Hi,

Apart from the errors and formatting issues on the pages after taking PHP out, you will also notice that the will not have some contents which are being generated from the database. Generally people move websites from HTML to PHP, but if you want to do the reverse the other way is keep opening all the pages and save them from browser you will just get the HTML output. After that open the HTML pages in some editor and change the paths of the images & CSS files from the browser saved folders to the folder you would want your website to have the images & CSS.

Cheers,

~Maneet

Yeah you are right people do the what you telling but I'm doing this reverse just for SEO regarding. Many people told me that .php page get ranking too late that's why I'am doing this. And thanks for your this trick I will do the same soon. If this is possible and no error happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dmaarc123 View Post
    Yeah you are right people do the what you telling but I'm doing this reverse just for SEO regarding. Many people told me that .php page get ranking too late that's why I'am doing this. And thanks for your this trick I will do the same soon. If this is possible and no error happen.
    That is a pile of steaming malarkey. Search Engine spiders/parsers couldn't care less about the URL including the file extension. There is no difference between "file.html" and "file.php" to a search engine.

Oh ok, but many of my friends told me that is why your ranking not coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by criterion9 View Post
    That is a pile of steaming malarkey. Search Engine spiders/parsers couldn't care less about the URL including the file extension. There is no difference between "file.html" and "file.php" to a search engine.

Oh ok, but many of my friends told me that is why your ranking not coming.
    Then they are not well informed. That is not a truth.

okys
    So what I should do right now ?

Make sure you are building good content so you can get back links that have value. PageRank takes time, but really in the end of the day people actually visiting the site are more important. Include the appropriate meta tags and the like, along with a well structured site.

Ok dear i will keep it in my mind. please give me more information regarding this. If you have the time.

Ok dear i will keep it in my mind. please give me more information regarding this. If you have the time.
    You can read a ton of threads on this forum about SEO, just keep in mind that many of the posters here are a little spammy when talking about SEO and try to feed a line of malarkey. Additionally, a quick search should turn up some more details, plus looking at the Google SEO documentation should help shed some light on what is real and what is myth.

Ok dear, I will keep it in my mind, thanks a lot for your great knowledge your fantastic dear.
    bye have a great day....

Quote Originally Posted by criterion9 View Post
    You can read a ton of threads on this forum about SEO, just keep in mind that many of the posters here are a little spammy when talking about SEO and try to feed a line of malarkey. Additionally, a quick search should turn up some more details, plus looking at the Google SEO documentation should help shed some light on what is real and what is myth.

Thread Information