Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 7 vs Windows 8

Exclamation Windows 7 vs Windows 8

Can anyone tell me which Microsoft version is best in both of them
    Windows 7 or Windows 8 ??
    Please reply me soon..
    I'am waiting...

Guessing you know that Win 8 isn't out yet

You can Google Win 8 and read about it to help decide if you should make the move when it comes out.

The beta version is out so that is why I asked and many people are using it.
    So may be anyone one knows how much powerful it is ??

Windows 8 is out.But i have not tried it. Am using windows 7 and its good.

I want to use it(win8) but first want to know howz it? Because I don't want to waste the time for installing wasted thing. That is why I put this Question.

Educate yourself via GOOGLE-> windows 8 reviews

You should read as much as possible so that You can decide if Win 8 is good for You.

If I have the time so I will read it. But I don't have the time, that is why I'm asking the user who is using it. I want the experience people of win-8 dear.

OMG sweetheart...If 15 people chime in and say they love XP and hate Windows 7 and will never even try Win 8 - does that mean you won't try Win 8 either

hmmm you are right but I'm using Win7 and want to use win-8 but need to ensure that it is perfect as win-7. So, thats why.

Windows 8 is still in the preview stage and it is not yet released in the market. So, this is not the right time for the comparison/competition between these 2 operating systems. In my view, according to now windows 7 is too good than other earlier OS (windows vista).

Yeah I also prefer Windows7 but the problem is now for me that I still not use win-8 and I will install its release version. thanks for all your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    OMG sweetheart...If 15 people chime in and say they love XP and hate Windows 7 and will never even try Win 8 - does that mean you won't try Win 8 either
    Hahahahaha I share your frustration with the plague of bobs on here at times!

Quote Originally Posted by dmaarc123 View Post
    I want to use it(win8) but first want to know howz it? Because I don't want to waste the time for installing wasted thing. That is why I put this Question.
    If you have win7, stick with it as win8 is nothing extra at all.

If you have xp and you're worried about the lack of support with the possible discontinuation soon, then upgrade to win7 when win8 comes out and pick win7 up cheap.

Win8 is nothing, it is a pile of junk that is worse than win7. The only reason it offers a slight advantage on is tablets, but of course on a tablet, you'd use osx or android.

Oh by the way, you should trust my opinion more than some others because:
    - It's factual, based on a knowledge of working too much in the industry.
    - I'm not a bob member, I'm not on here to spam unlike some others.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Cool, thanks for this great reply. You are the best and your reply is amazing dear. Thanks for your words.
    Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666 View Post
    Hahahahaha I share your frustration with the plague of bobs on here at times!

If you have win7, stick with it as win8 is nothing extra at all.

If you have xp and you're worried about the lack of support with the possible discontinuation soon, then upgrade to win7 when win8 comes out and pick win7 up cheap.

Win8 is nothing, it is a pile of junk that is worse than win7. The only reason it offers a slight advantage on is tablets, but of course on a tablet, you'd use osx or android.

Oh by the way, you should trust my opinion more than some others because:
    - It's factual, based on a knowledge of working too much in the industry.
    - I'm not a bob member, I'm not on here to spam unlike some others.

In my point of view, I'd rather choose windows Xp rather than to any other OS. I've tried using windows 7 but actually it is good but not as user friendly as Xp. However, each of us have different choice. It depends on our preferences.

I think till now windows 7 is best.. but can't say anything about windows 8 as its not out yet.

Thread Information