www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which software is best for converting ?

you can try Aiprosoft Total Video Converter

Aiprosoft Total Video Converter is the Best total video converter to convert video. This professional total video converter can convert between almost any video and audio formats such as avi, wmv, flv, 3gp, mp4, rm, mov, dat, mkv, hd ts, rmvb, mpg, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, divx, xvid, asf, swf, 3g2, m4v, dv, QT, mp3, aac, ac3, wma, wav, ogg, flac, m4a, ape, etc.

Computer support Kent

Youtubedownloader is also good software. This software is to download videos from youtube but also have option to convert audio, video to other formats, also with options of Low, Medium and High Quality.

Total Video Converter Portable

I would recommend using " Total Video Converter Portable " You could Google it or use Bit Torrent.
    It is by a company called " Aiseesoft " ...... you can Google this as well for details.
    The portable version will not cost you a penny.

Why portable you may ask. Because it has already been reverse-engineered and does not need
    installation. You can even access it directly from your USB which you can carry from place to place and
    use it without any hassels.

It can convert just about anything under the sun.
    I normally convert my downloaded files to .vob which is viewable on any dvd player attached to a TV.
    I have converted files such as .flv .mp4 .mpg .avi .swf (and the list goes on) all to .vob
    successfully.

Just remember, the conversion takes the same number of minutes or hours it would take you to view your
    downloaded file. Any software that boasts of being able to do it in half the time will be done badly, and
    you will kick yourself for wasting the time downloading and installing the software.

I suggest that if you intend to convert anything from one format to another, be it music or videos, then make
    sure that you do it at a time when you do not have to be near your computer, because if you are at your
    computer trying to do something else, then believe me everything slows down to a frustrating level and
    raising your blood pressure uselessly.

Cheers

Try all converter bets software to use...

a converter named Allconverter abest tool as it convert ll media files into mp3 and support all versions...

Total video converter is good. I used it before. You can easily change the format for free.

Did you try youtubedownloader?

Lightbulb Freemake Video Convertor

i use freemake video convertor and it's best.

I've used media coder (open-source, freeware).
    This is an application for muxing audio and/or video.
    You can do conversions (mp4/mkv to avi, h264 to Xvid, h264/8bit to h264/10bit, and so on) with it.

Useful links:
    doom9.net (everything related to muxing)
    x264 x264 codec ("freeware" codec for h264)
    AVISynth video frameserver (not entirely necessary, but useful nonetheless)

Quote Originally Posted by josefaryan View Post
    Have you tried total video converter software? If not, try it because it is the best media file converter from any format to any format.
    its nice soft ever but i recommend to another one

i recomend ojosoft

MPEG StreamclipMOEG stream clip is a powerfull video player, editor, and conversion tool for Mac and Windows.

you can use Any video Convertor For converting the video to any format. this application have also the feature of convert the video according to your Mobile phone brand and category. so you can use it easily and it is free of cost.

Format Factory 2.80 is best video converter software.it is easy to use.

Thread Information