www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Fatal error in Wordpress " allowed memory size of bytes exhausted". How to handle?

resolved Fatal error in Wordpress " allowed memory size of bytes exhausted". How to handle?

Hello members ,

Wordpress is considered is most reliable CMS platform, these days I am facing big problem. I need to plant some extra plugins, but when i installed plugins , my site went down and shows " allowed memory size of bytes exhausted" .

Then I searched in many forums for this query. But I can't sort it out. I donít know very much about site building.

I had already worked on properly wp-settings, wp-config.php, .Ht acccess file.

My host provider is not ready to give me php.ini file. Its there any other solution you can suggest.

I need to sort it out as soon as possible .

Best Web Hosting

have you tried deleting the plugins through FTP to get the site back up?

Some of the newer plugins require the latest version of PHP to work correctly. Have you verified that the version of PHP required by the plugin is in fact the version installed on your Web server?
    You should be able to log into your Web server Control Panel and see which version the server is running.
    Best of luck!
    Eye for Video

Thread Information