Firefox vs. Chrome & IE
I have a problem. My website (downstay.net) has suddenly broke in IE and in Chrome (but it's still OK in firefox). The pages are not rendering correctly and I think it's a CSS problem but not sure. I changed nothing on the site when this broke. I know that doesn't help but it's the truth!
I have validated in both HTML 5 and CSS 3.
It's easiest just to look and see for yourself, but I'll try to explain:
- A part of the footer, an image, is displaying just below the header.
- The background color no longer extends all the way down the page.
- My "astore" (an inline frame containing Amazon.com products) no longer displays
- ALL the pages in my site are affected.
- Firefox still correctly renders all pages.
This really has me confounded as I did not make any changes to my site, yet all pages are affected! That's why it led me to believe it was something in my css file but I haven't been able to find anything.
Please somebody, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to look at my site and see for yourself. ANY comments or leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread