www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Experienced PHP/Javascript developer

Experienced PHP/Javascript developer

AS A COURTESY, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF NOT LOCAL OR WILLING TO RELOCATE SO AS NOT TO WASTE OUR TIME. We are not looking for telecommuters or independent contractors. Thank you!

We are looking for a developer with experience developing web applications using PHP, Javascript and AJAX techniques to join our talented development team in Henderson, Nevada on a fulltime basis. You will develop web interfaces and application for fixed and mobile telecommunications services, relying on complex MySQL database structures, interfacing with critical network elements or producing APIs.

About us:
    Telecom North America is a 10 year old FCC licensed fixed and mobile telecommunications provider based in Henderson, Nevada. We sell innovative telecommunications services to customers with international backgrounds, both directly in the entire US, and internationally on all continents through resellers and wholesale customers.
    We are on an aggressive growth path and offer job security as well as the potential for career advancement in a future proof industry.
    You can learn more about the services we provide at http://www.telna.com and http://www.telnamobile.com

Qualifications:
    - Proficiency in Javascript, PHP and AJAX techniques
    - Knowledge of SQL language and MySQL
    - Experience with Android development, Asterisk or SIP is a plus
    - Knowledge of SIP protocol, SS7 protocol, ISUP protocol or GSM network specifications is a plus
    - Self motivated, able to work in autonomy with minimal supervision and little structure
    - Interested in complex, ever evolving technology, and very fast learner
    - Excellent analytical skills to solve complex problems
    - Friendly, outgoing and self confident personality
    - Ability to work under high pressure for short periods of time

Compensation:
    You will prosper in a challenging but rewarding work environment: A-player colleagues, momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. You will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive compensation package including salary, medical and dental insurance, vacation time, laptop, flat screen monitor, sunny office with outdoor patio, snacks and lots more!

Please apply by emailing your resume and any additional information to jobs a t telna dot com, or visit: http://www.telecomnorthamerica.com/jobs.php

Hello there,

I'm Will with the Web Development Group. I'm an expert in Graphic Designs,
    PHP, CSS, HTML 5, Wordpress. I'm confident I can help you 100%.

When possible visit my link below with my recent work & portfolio:

WARRIOR SPECIALS!- Web Design, Web Development, Application/Mobile Dev, Marketing,(REVIEWS INSIDE)

WILL

l am web developer my skyp is nevenne

Thread Information