www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: NameStall.com - Please Review My First Site

NameStall.com - Please Review My First Site

http://www.namestall.com/

hi this is my first website. this is like my child. totally developed by myself and my friends.

we developed some unique tools to generate and search domain names. hope you guys will some some of our tools.
    some tools have some bugs and we are still working on them.

your valuable feedback and suggestions are very important for you website.

would be glad if you an drop few domain names in our "User Domain Suggestion" section.

Some visitors are getting some php errors when tried to use our domain name generator tool.
    Is there anybody getting any php error in our website?

Please requesting everybody to visit http://www.namestall.com/domain-name-generator
    And search domain names.

If you get any error please paste the error here so that we can fix those bugs. Please also mention your browser’s name and version so that we can pinpoint our tool’s problem.

We will be thankful if you guys just spend few minutes and help us out to solve this php error.

320 views but not a single review....why is that?
    very frustrated...guys com'on....say something good or bad about my site...would love to heard your suggestions and want to improve my site....asked people to review my site in other 3 forums....and people are finding lot of issues with the site....but this is the only forum where i didn't get any responds....

What forums gave you the best response?

Also, i looked at your site, Suppose it may prove useful to some.

Can't say I was impressed with the suggestions when i did the make URL thing.

Though that's me, site layout looks nice enough.

check out my site to

had a look.

Hi there,

I had a look at your site last night, and what I thought of this morning, was your real words lookup should have divided the list into words that are taken as web sites and words that are not taken as web sites.

I used the English three, five and seven letter words. It was a waste of time for me to go through the lists looking for an unused word.

You did find my WyC3.com site as taken. Otherwise it is your belief in the applicability and utility of your site that counts. As the term is coined - it is your baby.

Gook Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by PlecPicker View Post
    What forums gave you the best response?

Also, i looked at your site, Suppose it may prove useful to some.

Can't say I was impressed with the suggestions when i did the make URL thing.

Though that's me, site layout looks nice enough.

check out my site to
    I am not sure whether you really visited our site properly or tried our tools to use…

This site is not about design or beauty…this site is about utility and usefulness…we tried to develop some tools that are really useful and unique…and we think we did develop some useful tools for domainers like…
    We have some unique tools like

* 3 & 4 letter domain name availability search in multiple TLDs simultaneously using all 3 & 4 letter-number combinations.
    * Dictionary word domain name availability search in multiple TLDs simultaneously using 25 different languages’ dictionaries
    * High paying domain domain name availability search in multiple TLDs simultaneously using 330,00+ high paying google keyword database (we will add 500,000 Exact Match High Paying Google Keywords within this week also)
    * Expired Domain Tool (still under development) where you get expired and expiring domains with PR and Alexa rank for free.

And for domain seekers we have tools like –

* Sophisticated domain name generator
    * Advanced domain name suggestions where you get different categories’ suggestions
    * Instant domain name search
    * Very interesting type of domain name brainstorming tool

This site is all about domain name…if you like domain names then you are suppose to like our website…we mainly concentrated on utility of the tools rather than beautifications/outlook/layout…what’s the point of having a great beautiful website without any use or usefulness….

And we received good review from DP and SP…

anyway thank you very much brother for your kind review....

Quote Originally Posted by WyCnet View Post
    Hi there,

I had a look at your site last night, and what I thought of this morning, was your real words lookup should have divided the list into words that are taken as web sites and words that are not taken as web sites.

I used the English three, five and seven letter words. It was a waste of time for me to go through the lists looking for an unused word.

You did find my WyC3.com site as taken. Otherwise it is your belief in the applicability and utility of your site that counts. As the term is coined - it is your baby.

Gook Luck.
    WyCnet,
    Thank you very much for your visit and review…I can understand your frustration with dictionary word domain search…I am not sure whether you have any idea of domain industry…

nowadays it is quite difficult to find a available and useful dictionary word…forget about 3,4,5,6,7 words…all good and important .com dictionary word domains and 3 & 4 letter domain names are taken and they hardly drop...and it is pointless searching for .com good dictionary, 3 letter or 4 letter domain names….however, you can still find few good dictionary domains in other TLDs like .net or .info .org or .biz…and this is why we gave the option to search multiple TLDs at a time…even you can try country codes like .us or .co.uk…though hardly you will find good words are available…but there are still few available…

It is quite impossible for us to divide the database as taken or free…there are millions of domain names and it is quite impossible to track and maintain a database of taken and free domains….

However, now we are planning to develop a whois database for .com, and .net so that in the future we can guide our users in a better way….

Thank you once again for your review….

Hi there! It is kind of hard for me to evaluate the programming part of the website, I could give some feedback on design, but your website is very specific, it doesn't really need a design to be honest, just good functionality. I think you have to make the simplest design for the website as it is main purpose is to be user-friendly and fast. For some reason, the website was loading really slow, maybe because of the hosting or some other thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazzy View Post
    Hi there! It is kind of hard for me to evaluate the programming part of the website, I could give some feedback on design, but your website is very specific, it doesn't really need a design to be honest, just good functionality. I think you have to make the simplest design for the website as it is main purpose is to be user-friendly and fast. For some reason, the website was loading really slow, maybe because of the hosting or some other thing.
    Thank you very much for taking your time to visit my site and honest review….
    I am not sure why you found my site slow…could you please tell me what is your browser? Sometimes in opera our site takes time…but not often…

We are hosted in a good server and Server shouldn’t be the reason for that….i am not sure what was the reason….if you have some time please revisit the site and let me know if you still find it slow….

We will try to make our tools more user friendly and fast…everything is depending up on the popularity of the site…if you find people are using our site then we will definitely work on our tools to deliver better and faster domain results….

Thank you once again brother for your review and suggestions…

You site looks great. But I suggest that you make a less stuffed homepage. Make it more welcoming.
    great how to printing videos

Quote Originally Posted by printbucket View Post
    You site looks great. But I suggest that you make a less stuffed homepage. Make it more welcoming.
    thank you Printbucket for your suggestion....

actually we are also little but confused about our home page...it's little bit crowded with with tools....

we are providing more than 10 very useful domain tools and some of our tools are unique...and we want our every visitor to know about our all tools....and home page is the only place where a visitor can see all the tools....

we don't know how to arrange this homepage correctly....very confused....we are planning to add a sideshow type plugin so that visitors can see at least some of our tools in the home page....

if you have better idea please let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by Obosh View Post
    * High paying domain domain name availability search in multiple TLDs simultaneously using 330,00+ high paying google keyword database (we will add 500,000 Exact Match High Paying Google Keywords within this week also)
    Finally, we added near about 500,000 high paying google adsense keywords (with Exact Match Global Monthly Search Volume, Competition & Cost-Per-Click) to search domain name availability of those keywords. just visit our high paying keywords section to find and search domain name availability of those top paying google keywords.

this section is little bit slow and takes some some to load as it works with 500,000 data. and please bear with us.

let me know your thoughts of this section of our site....

thank you guys....

Nice structural design.Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by adumpaul View Post
    Nice structural design.Thank you for sharing.
    hi adumpaul,
    thx for visiting my site and for your review....yes i tried to keep a SEO friendly link structure...and tired to follow SILO Structure....heard that's the best structure for SEO.....

Thread Information