www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Help on this small project?

Hybrid View

Unhappy Help on this small project?

Hi guys, I'm learning to code and so I chose javascript because of it's simplicity. I've been at it for some months now, so I decided to try out my new skills with a simple calculator project. I thought it would be easy, and it was, to a point. After running some tests, I found out that the add(), subtract(), multiply(), and divide() methods work only partially and the last one, doesn't work at all.

I think I'm doing this right, but I don't know, you tell me.

The Calculator.zip

Can you link to a webpage with the code rather than a zip file?

It's ok you guys, I solved my problem. All it took was a change in the expressions. Still there are some other problems that have turned up. Here's a link to the original project, and a link to the fixed version. The Calculator version 1 The Calculator version 2

A problem that's really a technical issue I wish to address is that the program can't do multiple operations at once from the buttons, to do this you need to press equal every time you want to do the operations in sequence.

Hey guys, really, if you want to help me with this code in making it better, that would be great!

Thread Information