[RESOLVED] Integrate Fade Slideshow with Navitation into a Lightbox?
I want to add Previous and Next buttons, I need a way to identify which images are a "set" and I need to have it auto-play and cross-fade between images or fade to black between images. *EDIT:Or, just for images that are in a specific DIV together, that would be even easier... So that I could generate "all" of the images within the Lightbox and they could just cycle through them or something...? I have no idea.
Any links, tutorials, tips, advice, or code-snippets would be greatly-appreciated.
Also, if it helps, here's the PHP Function that I use to create the image-links for my Lightbox:
You can add some identifier to your active image, for example class "active".
If I understood you right, you have next HTML structure for your images:
<a> with <img> inside for the thumbnail
<span> with full image inside.
For "NEXT" button you should do next steps:
1. Find your full active image (it will have class "active")
2. Return to its parent element (it will be <span> with class "white_content")
3. Take next element.
4. Check if it is <a> element and if it has child <img> with class "imgThumb".
5. If result is true, then take its child <img>
6. Remove class "active" from previous full image and hide that image.
7. Simulate onclick event for <a> and add class "active" to your new active image.