Can someone recommend a good form building framework?
I'm working on putting together a quote for a new client. Essentially, this is what we need to do:
- Allow users to register and login and create an extensive, detailed profile.
- It has about 6 sections. I would like to break the form up into 6 pages so when you are adding the profile, you can save and move onto the next section.
- Need ability to quickly build forms with validation
- User should be able to save and come back to their form later
- All data goes into a database
- Need a way to export data into an XML or Excel file, and to display data on a web page for visitors to see.
Can anyone recommend a really good framework that can accomplish this? Cost is not an issue here.
Most of the main players in the PHP framework arena have support for this. Which you'll like best may be a personal preference thing.
"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
~ Terry Pratchett in Nation
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
(not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)