www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Creating clickable buttons on mousehover

Exclamation Creating clickable buttons on mousehover

Hi everyone!

This is my first post in the forum and would totally need your assistance on this certain mouse-hover behaviour.

I am no techie person but I will try my very best to explain and describe what needs to be done here.

I would love to have this behaviour on this VIDEO on every picture of my post in wordpress but with up to 4buttons instead.

I haven't done any coding as i don't know where to start...is this an ordinary roll-over effect or a hover-intent?

not quite sure if i'm making any sense...hope to hear your inputs

Hello,

There is few ways to do it but simplest one is to make a div with buttons and hide it with CSS property DISPLAY set to none (display: none) then add mouseover&mouseout function to image and change display property to block, or back to none for mouseout
    Javascript, jQuery / Prototype & PHP expert ready to complete your work on Freelancer.co.uk - Hire Me at https://www.freelancer.co.uk/users/1...&action=hireme

Quote Originally Posted by intsywintsy View Post

I would love to have this behaviour on this VIDEO on every picture of my post in wordpress but with up to 4buttons instead.
    This is a crude demonstration but I hope you get some hints from that.
    Chris, Senior Developer, Chrisranjana.com
    Php Programmers

Quote Originally Posted by maurycy View Post
    Hello,

There is few ways to do it but simplest one is to make a div with buttons and hide it with CSS property DISPLAY set to none (display: none) then add mouseover&mouseout function to image and change display property to block, or back to none for mouseout

Thanks for some hints...wud luv to know further how to set the "blocking" to automaticatically adjust to the pic size?

Thread Information