To all tiscali users.
I have become aware of a bug in my site (still heavily in development)
(facebook reddit etc).
Basically preventing the page from loading, but apparently only for tiscali users.
I have made a couple changes, but am unable to check the results !
So if any tiscali users could update here once a day or so that would be great.
my site is http://www.plecpicker.com
Thanks for your time.
I have took out a couple buttons, back to the faithfull twitter/G+/FB
Should hopefully be loading for all users now....
if not please post a reply, the site is site in development.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)