www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Junior/Graduate PHP Web Developer in Glasgow, Scotland

Junior/Graduate PHP Web Developer in Glasgow, Scotland

I am a Senior PHP Analyst/Programmer currently working in Glasgow City Centre, Scotland and we are currently looking for a junior developer/university graduate to join our team.

Our site is built on a proprietary eCommerce platform, written in PHP 5 and driven by a MySQL 5 database. We are looking for someone to come on board who would be enthusiastic about gaining some commercial web development experience along with carrying out some QA testing on our site, both from a front and back-end perspective.

The position is permanent, full-time and working hours are 0900-1800hrs Monday to Friday.

If you, or anyone you know of, is interested then please feel free to send your CV and a covering letter to crmpicco@aol.co.uk

I'm interested.

I have about 500-700~ hours in web development. I have a pretty good understanding of php and sql and would enjoy an opportunity such as this. I am taking some time off school to work so I can work the hours for at least the next 3-5 months. I can get started as soon as you need me and can guarantee I learn fast and work hard.

Thread Information