www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Best Anti-virus software

Question Best Anti-virus software

Hi friends,

i would like to know which is the best anti-virus software for the home purpose? Right now i am using Avast but i am not very use about its performance. Any suggestions?

I use Avast! free antivirus along with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware!
    Both work fine with regular updates!
    "It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses." - George Eliot

Hello dude,
    Hey i'm also using the same AVAST and this is very ok for me. Avast is best antivirus if you updating it regularly. From my point of views Avast is best. If you Don't want to use Avast so use Norton Anti-virus.
    :-)

I'm using MBAM as antimalware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/), free version.
    and F-Secure Anti-Virus 2012 (review) as AV. Highly recommended!

I will higly recommend avast antivirus, far superior to most other antiviruses. You might want to go with the paid version though. Check this review for more brag about avast:
    http://pcfox.org/antivirus/avast-antivirus-review

Cool detailed about anti-virus

Hi, friend
    for my point of view kaspersky anti-virus is best for use but i am also using avg anti-virus mostly. There are many more anti-virus for best result like:
    1 Avira
    2 Bullguard
    3 avast
    4 mcafee
    5 vipre

Quote Originally Posted by josefaryan View Post
    Hi friends,

i would like to know which is the best anti-virus software for the home purpose? Right now i am using Avast but i am not very use about its performance. Any suggestions?
    You haven't said what OS?

Xp? Win7? Linux?

Depending on your OS, I would advise different products. I will assume you meant win7 though, so I will recommend MS security essentials. Free and does an OK job, for a windows user that is.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Microsoft Security Essentials is tbe best Anti-Virus software on the market for home and small businesses and it is free!

And if all else fails - Google-> antivirus software reviews

yes best idea is that you see some reviews of software, it will show you which anti virus is best for you.

Microsoft Security Essentials

Yes, Microsoft Security Essentials works very well, all the other anti virus programmes have pros and cons and are very similar.... Avast, Norton, AVG etc. who knows which is best! Give the free versions a try and you will will see that one might catch potential security threats that another one wont.

I am using Avg Antivirus since 2006 and it is very effective to use and it never hangs your computer.it is free off cost available to you from the internet.

According to my opinion, Avast is the Best Anti-virus software for the home purpose.

I think Avast is the best anti-virus.This is one of the top free anti-viruses on the marketplace, and for good reason: itís extremely absolute. Anticipate great all-around security, including against Trojans and spyware. You can also expect regular reminders that thereís a free version you can upgrade to, on your desktop and in your inbox. Still, the protection is hard.

Thread Information