www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Flash Video

Hybrid View

Flash Video

Hi

A while ago I converted a video using a simple video converter from .avi to .swf because at the time I didn't know much about video conversion, video software or web design. As a result, the converter added some information to the .swf file so that I could just drag it onto a web page in Dreamweaver and it would come up with a nice play button and some simple controls.

I've now learnt a bit more and am using Flowplayer for all my online videos but when I put this video into flowplayer the two control sets clash and cause lots of problems.

The main problem is that I can't find the original .avi file and when I try and put the .swf file into Premier Pro, it complains and just doesn't work.

So my question is how can I extract the video and audio streams from the .swf file and put them into a new, clean video file?

Thanks

Maybe you have to convert the swf file back to MP4 file using a SWF to video converter. Here is a giveaway of swf to 3gp converter, you can convert your swf files to 3pg and then use the free video converter to convert the 3pg video to mp4.

Thread Information