dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP android application

PHP android application

Dear all

i am a php web developer

i made a full php website with mysql database

and i want to make an appliation to run on android phones. i want to display all my website data (i already made android version for my website)

my problem is that i dont know how to connect to my website using an android application..

for example:facebook is made by PHP but it has an application that runs on android mobile

any idea

make a REST API

make a REST api and do GET and POST requests to your URL.

Basically, you need to create an android application which will show all the pages of your website????????

I will recommend you to follow some guidelines over world wide web and search for some complete tutorial how to do what you are looking for. I am not sure you will have answer to your questions in simple words.

Basically you need to integrate your website to the mobile featured coding for the android application platform. Covert the website to the mobile integrity.

make a simple webbrowser application which can support javascript and make a mobile website using jquery mobile .... now name the browser as your company's/website mobile app .... hope this is a good idea !!

Yes you read that correctly, PHP is coming (well itís here) for Android. Irontec is the company behind the project and their aim is to make PHP development in Android not only possible but also feasible providing tools and documentation. Youíll need a few things before you can dive into this, One being ASE or the Android Scripting Environment:

automateandvalidate

oh, i thinks this web help you very much.
    This is online course about Essentials of Android Application Development.
    http://bestcoursehub.com/home/index....n-development/
    In this Essentials of Android Application Development, Android developer Ian G. Clifton takes a tutorial-style approach to teaching the viewer how to work with all the essential parts of the Android SDK.
    goodluck

Look at http://phonegap.com/. The approach is that you have your current website with all its data, then you essentially make a website that "talks" to your main php website for its data that you wrap up using Phonegap so that it can be deployed on to Androids and iPhones.

@johhny-s
    Thanks to tell me about the site , Its seems interesting will surely try it out.

Regards
    Jayant

After developing your website , integrate it with mobile application with coding of connectivity.

Here lost of good post are provided but can some body tell me exactly in technical terms that what is Php android application?

Thread Information