In terms of a piece of software doing it? The answer is either no, or so not recommended that it becomes a no. PSD files are best left as visual templates and then creating the HTML/CSS yourself and adding in images as needed.
I avoid transforming PSD to HTML, I always end up messing something up. For using PSD templates as WP designs or using PSD resources like banners, buttons, icons etc., I transfer and adapt them in an online theme generator called Lubith - you simply import the slices and arrange them in order to fit properly, its basicaly a drag and resize action.
The recommendations above will probably get you through this situation, but you really need to learn html if you need to do this going forward. HTML is very simple to learn and there are hundreds of free tutorials online.
From my point of view the best way of converting the PSD to HTML is that you can use the Photoshop plug-in called “SiteGrinder”. It will help you to convert the PSD file into suitable HTML file. The main benefit of this plug-in is that it is converting even the text layer in HTML file.
1. The Design Lab: PSD Conversion
2. From PSD to HTML, Building a Set of Website Designs Step by Step
3. Coding: Design Lab TV Styled Layout
4. PSD to CSS/HTML in Easy Steps – Part 1
5. Slice and Dice that PSD
6. Converting a Photoshop Mockup: Part Two, Episode One
7. Build a Sleek Portfolio Site from Scratch
8. Portfolio Layout – Learn To Code It
9. Converting a Design From PSD to HTML
10. How to Convert a PSD to XHTML