As mentioned, coding is neater and tidier if you slice it in Photoshop and then use the images and lay them into a grid. Auto-generated code can be messy and untidy.
The best way is to hire someone that knows how to write code.
Don't rely on software, or plugins, to do a good job of building your website for you. I have seen to many horror show websites because of people doing that.
20 Best tutorial to convert PSD to HTML/CSS is:-
1. The Design Lab: PSD Conversion
2. Coding Up a Web Design Concept into HTML & CSS
3. Coding a Web Layout in XHTML and CSS
4. How to Design a Blue Marketing Company Layout in Photoshop
5. Coding: Corporate WordPress Style Layout
6. Digital Curriculum Vitae: PSD Conversion
7. Design & Code a Cool iPhone App Website in HTML5
8. Design and Code Your First Website in Easy to Understand Steps
9. Coding a Band Website Created in Photoshop
10. Coding: Design Lab TV Styled Layout
11. Personal VCard Pt.2
12. How to Code up a Web Design from PSD to HTML
13. How to Design and Code a Flexible Website
14. Create an Animated “Call to Action” Button
15. Code a Corporate Website from a Photoshop Design: PSD to HTML Tutorial
16. Hosting Layout #2: Sitebuild
17. How to Create a Lifestream of Your Online Activities
18. Design and Code a Slick Website From Scratch
19. Minimal and Modern Layout: PSD to XHTML/CSS Conversion
20. How to Code a Clean Portfolio Design
mainly it convert by a software. you can convert it by online or of line. I have some tutorial to convert PSD to HTML:
From PSD to HTML, Building a Set of Web Designs Step by Step
Build a Sleek Portfolio Site from Scratch
Encoding a Photoshop Mockup into XHTML and CSS
Tutorial: Coding a Layout
From PSD to HTML – How to turn your designs into usable web interfaces
How to Convert a PSD to XHTML
Converting a Photoshop Mockup
Coding Your 1st PSD Tutorial
Creating a CSS Layout from Scratch
From PSD to CSS/HTML in Easy Steps
OMG! That is a amazing post. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for posting so many options. I was looking for away to covert PSD to HTML. I will try your recommendations. Thanks a lot..
Here great information is provided regarding how to convert PSD into Html. and i would like to say some thing about the same and it is
Mark certain layers with tags according to the PSD to HTML documentation. To convert Photoshop layer into a link, input form, list, table, etc you should mark it with a specific PSD to HTML tag.
Group layers logically. Some inexperienced web designers do not maintain good layers structure in PSD template. Professional web designers always unite layers logically into Photoshop layer groups and thus maintain strict structure in a PSD template. We recommend to unite all layers into logical groups. It will help the service to create correct HTML document structure from your PSD design.
Merge layers of one image into single Smart Object. Usually designers use several layers to represent one image. Remember, that each visible Photoshop layer will be converted into a distinct HTML element. Usuallyt, you don’t want to have 5-10 CSS layers to represent one image in your HTML markup. So, you should convert these layers into a single Smart Object.
I tried an e-book to solve that problem and it went pretty well actually. I recommend you to use Artmov's How to Convert PSD into HTML e-book guide. It is described very clearly in that e-book. Additionally, you can also convert PSD to CSS by using this guide. Hope you'll like it...
Well, PSD contains multiple layers. We use these layer properties and use them in our HTML and CSS. This way layer properties converted into HTML. Layer properties gives all the information about the element, so that it can be used within HTML to create Websites. Best practice is to use the ADOBE latest Photoshop Version "CS6".
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)