dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My Shopify E-com Site

My Shopify E-com Site

Take a look at my e-com site powered by shopify. I am just looking to create a site I can sell some things that I am able to get from a wholesaler I know. Let me know what you think. Thanks. easyshipproducts.com

2 things:

1) Take this with a huge grain of salt since I'm seriously design/color challenged. I find your blue/gray color scheme rather drab. No suggestions as to what they should be.

2) Make all the images in your "slider" the same height. Currently, when the images change height they push down or suck up the rest of the page content. Somewhat disconcerting when the slider is above the top of the window/screen. The user has no clue why the content is moving up and down.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey!

The site looks pretty cool overall, but the background looks a bit too dull, which is quite bad since the site itself boasts of shipping so many colorful products.

Looks really nice and simple, also easy to navigate

" Currently there is only one method of shipping that will be used.

You saw that right, FREE SHIPPING! "

Grammatical mistake.

Overall the site is nice, clean and simple to navigate. I like that the site is also responsive for mobile. On the main page, I think the slider should size all the images the same size to keep it consistent. I'm not crazy about the logo, look to make a logo more branded for your shop. Good luck.

Overall a nice site that is responsive, which is good. Easy navigation and clear information.

Things to consider:
    - The slider has already been mentioned. Go with something not too tall.
    - The colour scheme isn't good. It looks like a template was used and just a couple things changed, but they don't go with each other and they're not cohesive. It's the wrong shade of blue at the top/buttons/card logos that doesn't go with the store logo. It's better to go with a contrasting colour rather than try and not-quite match a colour.
    - The green "contact us" is distracting because the green matches nothing else on the site.
    - Having just the store area in grey and the top and bottom both in white like that makes it look unprofessional. The white at the top is fine, and a white box around the links at the bottom would be fine, but two big bands like that is not.

It looks like you're on your way to a good site, though. Keep it up.

Thread Information