www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review: ConvertaPDF.com

Cool Please Review: ConvertaPDF.com

Convert a PDF

I am in the process of putting up a site that will do a wide variety of PDF conversions... so far, it will convert the following:
    • Word to PDF
    • PDF to Word
    • Excel to PDF

I am currently working on the capability of converting jpg, png, bmp and gif to PDF as well... hopefully by the end of the weekend...

I have used WordPress as a CMS and will be modifying the theme, but I want to keep the three main conversion tools on the landing page.

Already a pro.

At this link http://www.investintech.com/support/videos/
    I could not get any sound., but the video looked better on youTIBE.

The site is great. However on one page I saw free, then on another page I saw Buy. It is all Ok once you can clarify what is free from what can be bought. Free does not have an expiry date on it.
    Knowledge is that which can be shown to be the case, and Intelligence is the method one uses to deploy the demonstration of what is the case, everything else is Information.

For a stronger Text reading try:
    http://www.wyc3.com/diction.php

Doesn't Word and Excel convert to a PDF already? I know Word should. I can do it in LibreOffice Writer.

You can refer to this online guide to check how to program an excel to pdf converter by using the free available methods and sample codes of a document image reading, converting, and processing library. As to Word to pdf and pdf to word conversions, you also can find many useful resources.

Thread Information