www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

I have a 7 year old domain and a year ago I had the site redeveloped and hosted on a different server.

I put redirects in place, did a lot of on page SEO, written 40 good quality articles submitted to article directories, used social bookmarking, made sure the on page content is in line with general guidelines,recently issued 3 press releases.

The site is for the sale of Computer and Data Networking products with over 2000 pages. Unfortunately I am struggling to get the site to perform at all.

All suggestions gratefully received.

I can't understand what the problem is. Poor performance? Poor rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by IPexpress View Post
    I have a 7 year old domain and a year ago I had the site redeveloped and hosted on a different server.

I put redirects in place, did a lot of on page SEO, written 40 good quality articles submitted to article directories, used social bookmarking, made sure the on page content is in line with general guidelines,recently issued 3 press releases.

The site is for the sale of Computer and Data Networking products with over 2000 pages. Unfortunately I am struggling to get the site to perform at all.

All suggestions gratefully received.
    Please mention the website name or url in your post then you will get the solution ...

Yes, me too! Please elaborate your problem or specify what is really the problem of your site. Is your website not appearing on GOogle?

May be your website penalize by Google due to over optimization.
    *** spam link deleted by moderator - please do not spam this site ***

You say the site is for "Computer and Data Networking products".

Are these your products? Or is it 2000 pages of affiliate cookie cutter structuring?

without don't tell your site name or what facing problem you are. no one can find solution for your website

Thread Information