www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need you to design our logos

Need you to design our logos

Hi all

We have websites about Vietnam Travel and need you to design logos
    What we need are logo should the same with color of websites
    Travel sites' s slogan is "sharing travel experiences" and comic picture of lotus is my logo target.

I do not know how much I have to pay you for 6 logos. Please offer me the price

if you are interested in designing the logo please send me your previous work to lanvht[at]vietnamheritagetravel[dot]com for preferences and contact me when you are ready, we will talk about the deposit before you start and we will talk more about the concept, font size, logo size....
    Please check website color before sending your portfolio

Here are our sites
    Travelagentinvietnam[dot]com
    travelagencyinvietnam[dot]com
    Touroperatorvietnam[dot]com
    Vacationstovietnam[dot]com
    vacations-vietnam[dot]com
    tours-of-vietnam[dot]com

Yeah We are ready to design your logo
    If you Interest with our company so contact us on
    just click on this TegTechno
    Our company is based on Website Redesign Services.
    We are surely do our best job.
    Waiting for your response.

Hi

we are ready to start

just check at

http://s3techindia.com/gallery_logo.php

Well how do I change the logo. Right now I have a flower and would prefer a nintendo system

WEB DEVELOPMENT GROUP - NYC

Building a successful online business takes more than web development.We have help start-up clients take their ideas from concept to completion with a focus on sound business strategy, leading edge technologies and continued support through our maintenance and online marketing services. Benefit from our experience and launch your online business with a team that understands the unique challenges and is committed to your success.

Our competitive advantage is our experience. Experience gained working across a multitude of business verticals and addressing the unique needs of Internet start-ups.

Budget. Web Development Group delivers services on a project basis, which means that we thoroughly define a project scope and lock down to a firm budget before starting the project. There are no cost overruns as long as the project remains within scope.

Value. Web Development Group does not deliver low-cost solutions and we do not recommend budgets that will not support a successful completion of your project. We do provide a suite of services comparable to larger business services consultancies or interactive agencies at a fraction of the cost. We focus on value, innovation and efficiency to provide clients with the best possible solution at an affordable and appropriate budget.

Full Service. At Web Development Group, we provide a full suite of services required to launch a successful online business including:

Pre-planning & Project Definition
    Business Strategy
    Website Design
    Commerce & Enterprise Level Development
    Credit Card Processing & Secure Online Transactions
    Search Engine Optimization
    Online Marketing Services
    Social Networking
    Ongoing Maintenance & Support
    Getting Started. You're closer to getting started than you think! Call or email us to get a quick ball-park estimate or initiate a full proposal. You can also submit your details online through our RFP form.

http://webdevelopmentgroup.co/index-12.php

View all our services here:
    http://webdevelopmentgroup.co/index.html

Feel free to call 1-800-219-1314, or email william@webdevelopmentgroup.org.

Thanks.
    Guillermo.
    WEBDEVELOPMENTGROUP - NYC.

Web Fly Software is one of the best web designing and development company in Eastern India, Kolkata.We are committed to deliver high standard and affordable web solutions involving an advanced approach together with years of experience and expertise.
    Web Fly Software provides services web design, web development, online marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, CMS customization, e-commerce website, creative logo design.

nd for saving you thousands of Dong/Dollars/Pounds/Rupees/Baht etc the reward is? .........

Thread Information