dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Recommended sites/books to learn JavaScript coding?

Hybrid View

Recommended sites/books to learn JavaScript coding?

I'm totally new to JavaScript but I have a small sense of HTML and CSS. What is a good site/series of books that I should use to get a good intro to JavaScript? Thanks!

This is an awesome site! Can't thank you enough for this

Thumbs up Wondered if anybody would like to help

I haven't got a clue about using this stuff or how I could make something like this, but was pointed in this direction as I was told that somebody here had designed a similar thing for them. I need a 'raw feeding calculator' It only needs to be very simple and is for using when working out how much food to feed a dog ......... It would basically require a top box to enter dog's weight and then an option button for lbs or kiols x the percentage of food to be fed with 5 choices ~ 2%. 4%. 6%. 8% or 10% and then two answer boxes, one for lbs, one for kilos, depending on their choice of unit.

Have I totally lost the plot by asking for somebody to design this for me? Is this the sort of thing that could be done and would anybody be willing to help me please Thanks in advance for anybody who will answer this post or suggest how else I could get this done

Thread Information