dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Nofollow Links good?

Dofollow is better than nofollow. google won't index nofollow

nofollow backlinks has nothing to do with PageRank. If they generate traffic for your website then it is great !

Yup!! Even no follow links are important. All links count when search engines are ranking your keywords.

If you are looking traffic then its good if you want generate back links then that is worthless ..............

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by avigma View Post
    Many off-page seo techniques provide nofollow back-links to our website. I want to know weather these nofollow links are beneficial for our website's ranking or not.
    i would like to say that links with ratio.
    if you have 80% 20% ratio of linking that would be good for ranking...

just make sure that from where you are getting links.

No follow is good for your ranking. Don't bother if it's no-follow or do-follow so long as it's high quality links. Those links can drive you traffic.

No follow links are bad for your SEO. You need Follow links so as improve your ranking. In fact those dead links make your seo go down.

yes no follow links are also important if they are from high pr websites. so its not necessary that we need only do follow links.

NoFollow links are still great for the traffic to the website. Cause Nofollow links from the good website not only create the good reputation but also create the backlinks for the websites.

Software Development Company

After penguin update only getting Do-Follow links are considered as spamming and seems as unnatural link building strategy is being used. To get higher ranking in major search engines it is essential to get both do follow and no follow links for your website because it seems natural and using this strategy you can avoid the penalization from major search engines.

Nofollow links do not pass any rank. Google does, however, index the link and follows it to the page it links to. There is some tertiary benefit but I wouldn't rely on them for ranking.

Yes, nofollow back-links are important for getting high PR a website. Generally Google likes the combination of Nofollow backlinks with dofollow backlinks, so don't bother and do your activity freely.

Yes, Nofollow back-links are important for getting high PR a website. Generally Google likes the combination of Nofollow backlinks with Dofollow backlinks, so don't bother and do your activity freely.

Back links help the site to get more traffic there are lots of techniques for creating back links for your site.
    SeoDataService helped me to improve my rankings dramatically.

I thinks to get higher ranking in major search engines it is essential to get both do follow and no follow links for your website because it seems natural and using this strategy you can avoid the penalization from major search engines.

Thread Information