www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get my site top the first page of Google search??

How do I get my site top the first page of Google search??

I am familiar with the development process.. But have little clue how to get my Web site to the top of Google search.. I do carpet cleaning.

It is really difficult to get rank first page of Google but its not impossible.You need to be hardwork and patience.

You should do both On page seo and off page seo in properly.

On page seo are the strategies that are directly related to web site that you are going to seo.

There are many techniques we use for on page optimization that is to make our site user friendly and not to much heavy that take much time to load. Some useful elements of on page seo are title tag, meta description tag,structure of site,url formation,site navigation unique and enriched contents that includes our keywords.

Off page seo is the techniques that you use for link building for your site to improve the page rank and keywords rankings.

#Different off page technique:

1. Social Bookmarking
    2. Directory Submission
    3. Search Engine Submission
    4. RSS Feed Submission
    5. Forum Posting & Commenting
    6. Blog Posting and Commenting
    7. Press Release Submission
    8. One-way Link Building
    9. Social Networking Submission
    10. Podcast Posting
    11. Atom Posting
    12. Classified Ads Posting
    13. Video Posting
    14. Article Submission etc

When you say social bookmarking..

I often see sites where you can login using Facebook, Twitter, etc.. What exactly are they loggin into when they go to your site and login to Facebook?? What benefit that possible bring my site and not just Facebook?

On first page

Quote Originally Posted by johnny916 View Post
    I am familiar with the development process.. But have little clue how to get my Web site to the top of Google search.. I do carpet cleaning.
    It's not difficult.
    There many be few areas of your target business. Identify the keywords based on the competition in your area and do proper on page optimization. Create back links by participating in your business niche blogs. Show your work on Pinterest and create your business page on Facebook. You will be on the first page within 2 months. Don't forget the content.

SEO services

Thanks..but it's so difficult...

First make your website search engine friendly and then decide targeted keyword for your website. Start ethical seo and you will have top position in search engines. It will take some time but you will get the desired result.

SEO Leaders

Friend,
    It's difficult but not impossible. First of you have to post fresh content in you web page and then promote it with high pr SBM , DIR means totally off page optimization.Then you get result

There is no magic to get your website up in a day or so even it may take a couple of months to hit first page. You should study and analyze competition on your website and then plan strategically. My personal experience says that on-page optimization matters a lot. If you have optimize your website well for bots as well as for users you can do well in search engines.

And start spreading the work, start offsite, tell people on different platforms about your product I mean your website. Hopefully you will get targeted organic traffic.

The best thing for your website to get on top 10 on Google is by doing natural link building plus combine it with social media signals as well. Because link building alone is not enough for your website to rank on top of Google. Provid equality/original content then share it with your social media accounts and/or submit it to guest posting or guest blogging as well.
    Aranzamendez Design is an expert web designing and seo firm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
    Click Here to Visit our Website

What if I just compiled original articles that has potential? I mean, I won't do on page SEO, I won't even post articles that is seo friendly. Just interesting stuff without keword awareness. Then promote non-stop. Is Off-page SEO enough?

I'm asking this because, example, it's comfortable writing without considering keword density.

off page

done off page seo properly to get ist rank.. its quite tough process

my website http://sydneysoymilk.com/ is on ist postion if u type keyword
    best soy milk in delhi

Good on site focused SEO is best by far.

Proper authoritative focused content. Ignore the "submit to search engines" in 1st reply (bullet point 3) above as that's nonsense

well after SEO.. the easiest way is to work hard on website and increase your website traffic

first decide on the keywords and then build backlinks for those specific keywords

Can someone do it for me? Let me know what it would take.

Here's the Website I'm working with:

www.IndustrialStrengthCleaning.com

Thread Information