www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SEO Services

SEO Services

I recently launched my web site hosting company for indian clients. It has been more than 3 month but there my website still do not show up in google searches even all the pages are index. Can any one suggest what could be the issue?

Have you been practicing on your site the same advice you've been giving others here?

Yes I've been doing the same I did many onsite optimizations but I did not see any result in my google web masters tool under search queries. That is why I've asked for help.

you have to set up some stuff in google so your web page could appear properly on google search.. I don't really remember right now but PM I can ask some people to help you with it

Social media, spread the word get out there !, have you done any bookmarking.... All this will help.... Keep it up, it will pay off

I work for an SEO Company in Manchester. at first glance your site looks fine and robots file is not restricting the robots in any way so there should be no issues with indexing or search engines finding your site. What type of work have you been doing off site? And what keywords? For a brand new site you must have patience, these things can definitely take a while.

One issue I did find is that your on site blog does not work. Dynamic content is important as they provide your site with a steady flow of fresh content which the search engines love.

I see, apologies! But when you navigate to the blog from your homepage (under 'Other links') you are taken to this page http://www.s3host.in/blog.html which is not a blog..

You may want to change your link to /blog from /blog.html

Because your spamming the web that's why your website not showing up on Google.. Delete web site hosting link in your post here..lol

Hangar17

Try to concentrate in page keywords... this one helps to improve your visibility in search engines..

Thread Information