www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: 5 mistakes that can completely sabotage your entire software development goal.

Hybrid View

5 mistakes that can completely sabotage your entire software development goal.

I read about this interesting ebook from 'HireaMobileAppDeveloper com' website and it blew my mind off. They have listed few points very aptly and I agree to them completely.
    Since I am toying up an idea of a mobile app development project. What according to you are the other mistakes that can really affect the software development project badly. What are the other areas of software development that I should take care of before I outsource it.

1. Don't outsource it over seas.
    2. Learn programming. Even as a CEO, you need to understand everything about the software you are creating.

The worst case is inproper testing, lack of experties, no meeting deadline and delaying.

The whole world is now over some clicks on mouse and key board, so now its not a great matter that you are choosing any organization/or outsourcing your work from where! The Common mistakes are-
    You give emphasis on cost than quality
    Lack of experts
    Frequent changes in your requirement
    Not following SDLC methods
    Using futuristic technology - A technology which grows and sustains over time.

Re:

Hi,
    I didn't know much about website development either when I started my online company, but when I chose Ozeki NG SMS Gateway, it solved my problems. It is really easy to follow, reliable and the capacity it provides is high enough for about 10 million sms that I send each day. So I would suggest that you should check its official site, I'm sure it can give you more detailed information than I can.
    I hope I could help.
    Max

Thread Information