www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexa Ranking

Hybrid View

Alexa Ranking

Hi webmasters i want to know about how to improve the alexa ranking .I am doing regular seo activity on my website when i start working on that time Alexa Traffic Rank was 250,411 and know its 400,330 how i can control these day by day increasing rank please share your experience ....

this is really weird.. fyi it's monthly ranking

There is any way to get out ......

Write content that is related to webmasters. Writing quality content for your website is just about the best thing you can do, Alexa rank or not. It’s the best, most perfect, and surefire way to ensure success for your webpage, blog, or online business. Why not tie it in with raising your Alexa rank as well? If webmasters, who most likely already use the Alexa Toolbar, like your content and become your fans, they’ll most likely link to your stuff, bringing in their own visitors to your website, and most likely users that already have the Alexa Toolbar as well. So, more quality traffic for you! No matter what your niche is, you can easily make some posts about webmasters of that niche, eg. a mommy blogger can easily make a post about how she increased her average comments/post or how she got featured in a magazine because of her blog etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza189 View Post
    Write content that is related to webmasters. Writing quality content for your website is just about the best thing you can do, Alexa rank or not. It’s the best, most perfect, and surefire way to ensure success for your webpage, blog, or online business. Why not tie it in with raising your Alexa rank as well? If webmasters, who most likely already use the Alexa Toolbar, like your content and become your fans, they’ll most likely link to your stuff, bringing in their own visitors to your website, and most likely users that already have the Alexa Toolbar as well. So, more quality traffic for you! No matter what your niche is, you can easily make some posts about webmasters of that niche, eg. a mommy blogger can easily make a post about how she increased her average comments/post or how she got featured in a magazine because of her blog etc.
    I hope so it will work in my case i will try ........................

Alexa ranking is all about Unique Visitors and PageViews so increase your visitiors !

On my point of view traffic is the only way you can increase your Alexa ranking. So try to maximum increase your website traffic. So for the increasing traffic you can do social bookmark and social media optimization.

I have tried all the ways end last when i run adds on google then my alexa rank stop and now its decrease day by day thanks to all sharing your experience with me...........

There is a lot of content on that topic right on this website link http://www.mediauganda.com/category/...ization-s-e-o/

Alexa Ranking is a ranking system which bases its algorithms on the level of traffic each website receives from visitors who visit the website with an Alexa toolbar installed. The lower your Alexa rank, the better.

Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on thousands of websites. The Alexa toolbar collects data on browsing behaviour and transmits it to the website, where it is stored and analyzed, forming the basis for the company's web traffic.

wait a 2 months cause the counter might have some technical problems specially when you started using.

The more you can drive traffic to your website, there are more possibilities for you to have an improvement in Alexa Rank. How to drive traffic is itself a long lasting job.

You can improve alexa ranking by increasing traffic or visitors to your site.

Alexa rankings is dependent on how much traffic your website gets.
    Try to increase your website traffic, alexa rank will be decrease automatically

Thread Information