www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can I get a Opinion?

Can I get a Opinion?

My company is always changing the design of our website and where never sure to keep our new design or not. Can I get you opinion on it?
    ( New York Website Design )
    If you can thanks this will really help me out.
    -Khle

well I see the design is really awesome.. but keeping the design for a long term gives the company a unique look for the online viewers like the google home page, they cannot change the whole design cause it gives them a unique look..

Seems spammy to me tbh

I mean what's with these meta tags >

Code:
    <title>Canvus Design Studio :: charlotte web design, charlotte graphic design, charlotte web development, charlotte internet advertising, charlotte media promotion, charlotte interactive advertisements, charlotte relationship marketing</title>
    <!--
    <meta name="keywords" content="Canvus design, charlotte advertising, branding agency, advertising agency, charlotte advertising agency, advertising charlotte, media, creative advertising, branding advertising, branding, interactive advertising, interactive media, relationship marketing, sales promotion, public relations, creative ads, spherical branding, large advertising, nationwide advertising, full service agency, web design, web development, media buying, media planning, account advertising, advertising communication, build brand, build brands, marketing agency, internet advertising, online advertising, on-line advertising, Nicholas Bennett" /> -->

<meta name="keywords" content="charlotte web design, charlotte graphic design, charlotte web development, affordable web development in charlotte, charlotte media promotion, charlotte interactive advertisements, charlotte relationship marketing, charlotte sales promotion, charlotte public relations, charlotte creative ads, charlotte large advertising, charlotte brand building, charlotte marketing agency, nicholas bennett " />

<meta name="description" content="Hello, and welcome to the Official Web Page of CANVUS Design Studio. The home of Graphic Design & Marketing and the only place where it's ok to reveal your inner artist. Allow us to tell you more about our company and what we do and why you should work with us. CANVUS was established in 2007 in the Queen City of Charlotte, NC. We are a company that specializes in marketing and design, and we aspire to help other companies. As a company, we have worked with smaller companies such as Creative Faces by Alexandria and other side projects located here in Charlotte, North Carolina. On a larger scale we have assisted Urban Parties owned by James Castro with their marketing and promotions. As a result of the work done with Urban Parties, CANVUS has been able to extend a hand in the Texas marketing area with the entertainment industry and the sports market. This has allowed us to work with several artists, models, and the Dallas Cowboys. We look forward to working with more companies of different backgrounds. Here at Canvus our talent is the ability to mix marketing & design into one POWERFUL PACKAGE. When companies come to us, we evaluate how we can help expand their business through marketing or improve what they may already have and from there we use design to represent what they do in order to aim for their target demographic. There are many design firms, but why choose us?? There's only one CANVUS!!! We have a talented team of web designers, graphic artists, and marketing reps who love what they do and want to help our clients grow. Not to brag, but we have a lot to offer to clients who are like family to us. We look forward to working with you!" />
    What's with two sets of keywords and the huge description?

Design wise (visually) it's really just your logo and that it's red white and black that work form that so the design can be whatever based on that so I am not sure what part of the design your (the web designers) are asking about?

Now that said your post also seems spammy to me which might be explained "as in you are not doing well in regards to actual SERPS" and so need to try and post (SEM though badly IMHO) accordingly to get links and to get seen.

However the above code wrapped will show you partly why that is as it is not focused and this is how pages need to be approached with a focus on a page as well as bearing in mind the pages other functions which can be many.

Still what do I know I don't do design I do words but I think you are using too many words that are not focusing your page and by doing so you dilute the pages in regards to it's performance for SERPS which is OK when you are having a laugh but not so good when you are trying to target a page for the web design biz things me thinks.

Hope that helps?

The text is very small to read btw
    Last edited by HostTed; 08-25-2012 at 10:27 AM.

I would say, keep the design for long time. N if you want to change the design, change it buyt not the whole design. Keep some part of earlier design as it is.....

Thread Information