Various positions at Vitals.com
We have several openings at the moment at Vitals.com, including some developer, QA, and DB positions. For more info, see http://www.linkedin.com/jsearch?type...&search=Search. If interested, PM me, and I can submit your resume as an internal referral (and make a few bucks if you get hired ). Our main location is in Lyndhurst NJ (just outside of NYC) with a sales office in NYC, plus some development facilities in OK, CT, and MS.
PS: There are a couple openings for jr./sr. software developers that do not show up on that list for some reason.
Here's the main info on the Sr. position (I'll post the Jr. position as soon as I can get it):
- Be a technical lead on an agile development team
- Influence technical direction and decision making
- Contribute meaningfully to a web-app with 100 million page views per month
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Strong programming skills including object-orientated PHP
- Familiar with NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
- Experience with frameworks (specifically Lithium)
- Willingness to show us your code (via Github, StackExchange, Google Code, Sourcefordge, Codeplex, Smarty Templates, etc)
- Experience with Shell scripting / *nix
You can master any programming language, given some time. You make wise decisions and see the big picture. In your spare time you contribute to open source or explore new technologies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable being the point-man on multiple projects. You should be ready to step in to a leadership position.
Last edited by NogDog; 08-24-2012 at 11:57 AM.
The junior developer stuff:
Supporting and enhancing current systems
Debugging and optimizing code
Integrating new technologies
Experience and Skills
Be part of a collaborative agile team.
Desire to continuously learn and grow
Knowledge of Shell scripting / *nix
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of programming concepts or master any programming language. You will have knowledge of structured programming languages. Perhaps in your spare time you contribute to open source or explore new technologies. Youll be exposed to our full product life cycle and should be enthusiastic about working with cutting-edge technologies.
Just bumping this since we're still looking for people in several different openings, both on the technical side and the business side. (We're #47 on Inc.'s list of fastest-growing privately held companies. )
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)