dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What makes website formally a business?

Hybrid View

What makes website formally a business?

I am building a website which will provide information services. I would like this website to formally operate as a business.

I registered an LLC in my state. How do I formally assign my website to an LLC.

I would like to limit my personal liability exposure to issues that may come out from my website operations.

Thanks,

engy13

If your contact information on the footer point to your LLC then it is "connected" to your llc. Anything on a website that states you are operating as LLC is what you need to do. Example : on footer copyright YOUR LLC 2012

Your website is like your business card but digital. Any payment goes to your business checking account which should be connected to your LLC tax id. There is nothing special you have to do to assign a website to a business entity.

Also for extra security buy and get paid only using your LLC bank account. You try to separate your personal accounts from your business checking account as much as possible.

Copyright infringement is very important.Marketing of any product or service has become very important business tool.

Beautiful & contemporary design makes a site memorable. A good website is built around a theme that matches its market and personality. Have a look at some great designs at magento-templates.com

An effective website is one that achieves the goals that you have set. It has a unique ability to measured and be analyzed for a very small investment of time and money. It's a terrible waste not to use it to it's full potential.

Private Lenders

To get my finances back on track this is likely one step I will have to take.I realize this has resulted in a lot of waste.I have never really been into tracking every dollar that I spend.

There are a number of E-Commerce laws and guidelines to follow when operating in the ecommerce world, and as a result you must know these ecommerce laws can ensure your survival online sales.
    Although these laws are not new are very important and knowing them would help you go along way toward helping your company survive and be profitable. Laws are sometimes broken and you must keep in mind that laws change frequently and your organization must be flexible enough to adjust to those changes.

I think first of all the design have to be best and then there have to be some offers which attracts people

Its a great content i achieved lots of info from it thanks for this kind of post.

Thread Information