www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: BOLD issue in HTML

BOLD issue in HTML

Hi, I have a big html program and some of th elines are comming bold init when i fax that html. BUT when i view the same html in MS front page it looks correct with out bold. There is no <b> in the code at that position. Because of the bold line is moving to next line.

How to find what is causing this bold letters. In my program MI Premium and Assessment/Tax is comming BOLD.
    My code is very big how should i link the code?

post your code.

My experience (ten years ago) with computer-generated faxes was that the fax box used to send the fax was a critical factor. I had to limit my code to the sub-set of the language that the box understood. I was hand-coding HP PCL but I suspect that the principle is the same.

However, I wonder why you are generating faxes today??? Who still has fax machines, and would they welcome receiving your faxes? And why are you viewing the HTML in Front Page??? It's not exactly the most reliable interpreter/writer of HTML. I suspect that you might be better off generating the documents in your favourite word processor, and outputting them to PDF instead of HTML.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 08-29-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Hi Sdevel,

First of post you code..After seeing the code we will SOLVE it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdevel View Post
    Hi, I have a big html program and some of th elines are comming bold init when i fax that html. BUT when i view the same html in MS front page it looks correct with out bold. There is no <b> in the code at that position. Because of the bold line is moving to next line.

How to find what is causing this bold letters. In my program MI Premium and Assessment/Tax is comming BOLD.
    My code is very big how should i link the code?
    May be that not supported <b> tag so use <strong> tag instead of <b> BOLD tag

Can you please share the code with us, it will be easy to fix the problem then. Looking forward to have code..

Thread Information