dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need help for design a new website

Need help for design a new website

Hello,

I need to make a new website and i have some doubts about which environment is better, i mean, i am thinking about this two differents environments:

1) HTML+Javascript (jQuery) and, from client side, make call to a webservice in .net

2) Classic ASP.NET (Ajax + jQuery) website

My strongest skills are .Net (C#) and javascript, i don't want to use MVC, what do you think which is better?

Do you have a better suggestion for make a website with .Net (without MVC please)?

Thanks a lot for your help!

I think .Net is the best option to build the website.As we can get the better security and also the better database integration is well.

In that case you have to choose .net with classic style because its security is highly considerable.

I also suggest you use .net to build your website. It is more full of security.

Support .NET!

Asp.net is much better if you go with this caus of security and popularity of it.

With new technologies are hitting the software industry daily, there has been considerable improvement in the way software developers used to develop internet based applications. Today, Dotnet is at the helm of affairs of application development.

Is there anything other than .NET? My choice any day of the week with coding in C#.

If you are a .Net expert, then you should go with .Net only to design your website.

Thread Information