dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting up to speed

Money, money , money^^

I would say that if you manage to make 1, then you know how to do and sky is the limit. Making money on the web is no contract job. It's about doing the right moves at the right moment. Even if you work around the clock, it will not guarantee you revenue. So work smart, keep informed, make experiences, and with time 600 will be nothing to obtain.
    Be aware that you main task, after all, is selling.
    That means making money with the web is a salesman's job and not a developer's job.

And to give you a bit of courage, I know a guy who manages to round his income around 300 / 400 a month with only a few hours of work a month (under 10h)... and no website ;-) ( but this was not from the first day. It took time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gudlife View Post

And to give you a bit of courage, I know a guy who manages to round his income around 300 / 400 € a month with only a few hours of work a month (under 10h)... and no website ;-) ( but this was not from the first day. It took time.)

Hi, could you please tell me more about how that guy started?

I'm really struggling to understand what is the best way to start here...
    Also I realized that even making 5 dollars would be a huge boost to my confidence in this endeavor since it would break that barrier of making zero money online so far...obviously the sooner I start doing anything the better.

you can PM me if you want..

Thread Information