www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How To Make PHP Registration Form Display Properly?

How To Make PHP Registration Form Display Properly?

One day last week I was unable to access my website due to an URL error I made in my WP Admin Settings. I made a misstate of adding /wp as an extension at the end of WordPress Address (URL)in Settings and that messed up my php registration POP Form, after saving the doc. Therefore, my whole site had to be re-installed. Since then Iíve been unable to access my POP Form and/or make it display properly? PHP is somewhat new to me. Please help me with this problem?

It will be most appreciative! Here is copy of the code:

<?php

require('reg_form_detail.php');

?>

How does this
    relates to your wp installation?

Is it part of a plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by holyhttp View Post
    How does this
    relates to your wp installation?

Is it part of a plugin?
    Hello sorry for the delay had a technical internet problem. To answer your question it not a plugin but is part of my code that
    requires this require('reg_form_detail.php'); It was working and Popping up fine until I messed up the WordPress Address (URL) and/or the Site Address (URL) by attempting to add WP Extensions to the end of the URLS. "I know stupid move!" This cause the site to crash and then had to call my Host Company to fix the problem. Tech had to go into my phpmyadmin via cpanel to manually fix the URL. After that I had to re-install my Theme and the Registration Form stop displaying properly? "It comes up but not properly". The registration document is there in cpanel, I just don't know exactly how to access or manipulate it to make it display correctly on Front Page of Site. Please instruct!

Site Address: Here
    Here is the code installed in Header:

<?php

//Bof Raj (script for pop up )

//if(!isset($_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'])){

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/general.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/jquery-1.2.6.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/popup.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<?php

//}

//End Raj (script for pop up)

?>

----------------------------------------PART TWO------------------------------------------------------

<?php

//Bof Raj (script for pop up )

//if((!isset($_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL']))&&(!isset($_SESSION['user_id']))){
    if(!isset($_SESSION['user_id'])){

}

?>

Hello
    PHP coding is a little new to me, please take a look at www.yimusiconeuniverse.com and see if you can tell me why Form is not displaying properly?

Thread Information