dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: BigCommerce.com like web store portal system

Hybrid View

Cool BigCommerce.com like web store portal system

hi all,

i want to get expert ideas for developing a system very closer to bigcommerce.com
    users can create their account select their store name etc, template and get all done. they dont need to design develop code or any thing. just add data in and run their webstore

i ve done a similar thing in past with very little features, but now i need to develop a really good portal for users.

ur ideas are welcome

First figure out your network architecture and how you are going to load balance and support the massive load if it ever takes off. Take out a business loan. Setup up your network. Assemble a team of designers and programmers. Hire a good lawyer. Set up a merchant and gateway account that can handle massive amounts of transactions for a good price and that supports subscriptions. Program, test, launch. Take out another loan for marketing to present the new service to the market that is already saturated and cross your fingers.

My advice is, forget about it unless you got serious cash and you want to devote 100% of your life to get this project off the ground. It is still a long shot.

haha... good bunch of advice but i actually was talking about the developer point of view. how it is going to be developed, how to handle database, users, shops etc...

my skyp is nevenne l canmake web site

thanks nevenne i am also a web developer. i have an idea how this will be done i just want to get better ideas so that i may come up with a best possible solution.

thanks for reply anyway.

ok

Thread Information