Thread: Online school to get Web developer classes

Lightbulb Online school to get Web developer classes

Hello, I'm here to get some help and find some schools providing online web developer classes.

I'm at the moment working full-time as Helpdesk, so I'm not available to follow classrooms during the day, that's all the problem. I know I could buy some DVD to learn on my own, but I rather prefer to have classes and have a tutor giving advices.

I'm in Belgium and I speak french, so at first, I tried to look for french online schools. I've found some, but to be honest, these ones are quite expensive, around 3000 to 4000 a year.

So as I speak a little bit English as well I'm thinking about following classrooms in English, if possible and if I can afford them...

Would you know any online schools providing good web developer classrooms ? If they deliver a degree at the end, recognized, It's even more perfect...

At the moment I just master HTML & CSS, but I'm rather good at designing, 3D, drawing as my training at the base is computer graphic !

Your help would be really appreciate.

Manhattan, New York
    Hi Kouyate,

I learned a lot from lynda.com. It is all in English, but they have really good videos and also transcripts of everything. Lynda.com is only $25 a month
    for access to their entire library. A little more if you want to be able to download the work files.

You could also look at http://teamtreehouse.com/ , (also in English) although I don't have much personal experience using that site.

Thread Information