dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review my How to Make Sushi site

Hybrid View

Smile Review my How to Make Sushi site

Hi,

I spent the last 3 weeks working building my brand new site MakeSushi.Org >>> make sushi from home

Yes i did make all the sushi on the site (just thought i would answer that question), and its not all of it, i have much more sushi recipes im going to be adding on a continues basis over time.

i would appreciate some different views other than mine about the site. (functionality, content, suggestions...) all comment welcome.

i also have a design question, above the footer of the home page there is a rectangular blank space, any suggestions what to place there would be appreciated , thank you

also would really help me out if you take the time to share my site on Facebook or some other social media , Thank you so much.

no-body?

I'm a fan. My only advice is to educated the user where to get the rolls, fish, etc. You do a good job describing how to roll it, but where does a novice like me find the supplies?!

Quote Originally Posted by cbVision View Post
    I'm a fan. My only advice is to educated the user where to get the rolls, fish, etc. You do a good job describing how to roll it, but where does a novice like me find the supplies?!
    good point , i had added a store (a page with essential supplies sold via affiliate commissions) but i removed the link from the main menu as its not finished yet, i was going to add more content and then get back to re.designing the store.

if you want to visit the store i left a small text link on the footer of the page called "store" , i don't actually want people going on there as i want to re-design it.

and in the future i was considering stocking some of the goods myself and shipping it out, as there would be a higher profit margin.

thanks for the input , and please like my site on Facebook, thanks

Simple design structure . Your site just needs some graphic design to get more customer.

Quote Originally Posted by seoapprentice View Post
    Simple design structure . Your site just needs some graphic design to get more customer.
    what exactly do you mean ?

I mean the flash on your site's header. I'm sushi lover but I don't feel hungry when I see the pictures on your flash header. I think you should put the picture that has people who's eating the sushi. Otherwise, your cartoon pictures for sushi are nice and I love it. If you have a fanpage or twitter, there are two sides on your website. Put there and make as scrolling page.

Thread Information