www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How Can I Learn iPhone Development

Post How Can I Learn iPhone Development

Hi, I have good concepts regarding programming and I want to start for iPhone development. Can some one out there tell me that how can I start iPhone development? What is the best way to start developing it and also what will I need to start it.

Basically online tutorial would be the best option but for that you need to have core concept very strong than you get the idea for the iPhone Development. iPhone application are currently much ongoing technology in the market is well.

I have strong programming concepts, but need a step by step tutorial for iphone development.

This kind of tutorial you can buy online ............

I am looking for an introduction into developing for the iPhone. Any recommendation? I do not speak Objective-C either, so tutorials on that would not hurt either.

Hello,

Here is a sample program that I am trying to use, it is about how to develop an iPhone/iPad VoIP client: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_457-vo...tion-voip.html

Hope it will help you.

Doesn't Lynda.com have tutorials on that, or is it only Android Development?
    Web Design Cape Town
    Web Design and Development

There is an iOS Developer University Program that has good iPhone development programs. You can enroll online on it for free.

Here numbers of ways are provided to learn iphone development and i would like to say something same if you want to learn iphone then you should prefer tutorials on the internet provided here and by doing so you can get the things you want. You can take help of forums also for this purpose.

hello , how much is it possible through this way we will be a apps developer?
    As am also wants to be a apps developer by profession but still in que.
    Quote Originally Posted by sameerbhide View Post
    Here numbers of ways are provided to learn iphone development and i would like to say something same if you want to learn iphone then you should prefer tutorials on the internet provided here and by doing so you can get the things you want. You can take help of forums also for this purpose.

Hi,

The first thing you should do is go over to Apple's website and download Xcode (the iOS development tools): https://developer.apple.com/xcode/index.php

The free best course that I've found online is from Stanford on iTunes U. A lot of successful iOS developers started with this exact course: itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/ipad-iphone-application-development/id473757255

If you need more direction, I created a post a few months back that covers everything you need to know:

How To Learn iPhone and iPad App Development Online

Good luck!

to be an iPhone app developer you should have a good knowledge of objective C

1. Buy a Mac
    2. Down the SDK (software development kit)
    3. Learn Objective C
    4. Start writing something!

Thread Information