• Development and customization of various websites, using open source solutions.
• Resolution of open bugs and tickets.
• Liaison with Project Manager to ensure requirements are understood and met.
• At least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or equivalent
• Proficient in PHP and experience in any PHP Frameworks (Zend, Code Igniter, etc) is a huge plus
• Experience implementing standards based websites built for accessibility, SEO and interactivity a plus
• Experience integrating with various CMS/eCommerce solutions (OpenCart, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc) a plus
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas
• Working experience of more than 1 year in the related field
• Must be able to work autonomously within tight deadlines