www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Flash flip book program suggestions

Arrow Flash flip book program suggestions

Hi Everyone,

I have been hired to design a website and include an online catalog. They wanted me to purchase a flip book program (and I found one that could be incorporated into the website but I can't stand it!)

Check it out: www.canyonlakelavender.com/catalog.html

It just doesn't work well, when you drag the pages it won't let go, I can't get the go to/ jump to pages to work I can't even get the sound to work! I have emails into the company but really don't like this program it is too small etc.

Anyways, I really would like opinions and suggestions of other flip book programs I can buy. I would like to buy one that can be used numerous times (maybe even on numerous sites) without spending a fortune. I need it to be able to be incororated into the existing website (I still need to see the header and buttons) and I need to be able to add PayPal buttons for online shopping.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

No need to buy a flip book program, just use pdf's. I created a application for a client see the following url:

http://www.easterneyedigital.com/

click on current issue to view a demo

this system will allow easy updates for specifc pages. you can also create a catalogue of back dated issues.

have run

regards

There are plenty of tutorials out there, in the process of making flip book magazine. Dont know if this is what you are looking for.
    1888.1985 2110.2012

Re: Flash flip book program suggestions

I have tried this tool: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/ for such use.

Thread Information