www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prevent page refresh on <form> submit?

Nope, still no go. As to what happened to the days...I don't know! LOL All I did was paste the code in (you can see the first bit of it there).

Here's the full and complete php file as it stands right now:
    http://pastebin.com/v2rWLnjy

Oh a couple of things (I just noticed):

"programs.php" should actually be "schedule.php"; that's the name of the file that does the retrieving of the shows. I've changed that just now (still not working though).

Unless...schedule.php is not in the same path as default.php. I wonder if I need to set some path parameters in that jQuery call? I'll see if I can point it in the right direction and see if that makes a difference

Replace line 82 with:
    Code:
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('sunday')); ?>">Sunday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('monday')); ?>">Monday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('tuesday')); ?>">Tuesday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('wednesday')); ?>">Wednesday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('thursday')); ?>">Thursday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('friday')); ?>">Friday</a></li>
    <li><a href="#" rel="<?php echo date('Y-m-d', strtotime('saturday')); ?>">Saturday</a></li>
    and yeah, you will need ot make the path correct. it is 404ing

So line 82 gets replaced in its entirety by all seven of those lines? I tried that, and still same result.

You know what, honestly, please don't spend any more of your time on this--I'm betting it's something that's complicated by my use of Joomla and this Joomla component that's running (CM Broadcast Scheduler). I'd hate for you to waste any more of your time on this

Thread Information