dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review: www.vaaayaaedu.com

Hybrid View

Review: www.vaaayaaedu.com

Need Review of www.vaayaaedu.com

Liked your site

Hello, i liked your site,, but i felt the header part a bit sound and empty,, try to fill it to make it nice,, also u can see the search box is not properly set in position,,
    It would be great if u change the contents font to some soft kind of font,,
    Well done anyways,, great website

Quote Originally Posted by Raaas View Post
    Hello, i liked your site,, but i felt the header part a bit sound and empty,, try to fill it to make it nice,, also u can see the search box is not properly set in position,,
    It would be great if u change the contents font to some soft kind of font,,
    Well done anyways,, great website
    Thanks a ton for you positive and fair review.

Hello there

Here are some suggestions:

1. The search input is absolute-positioned so on a larger resolution the searchbar is outside the website body. (same with facebook button)
    2. The header is too empty, and occupies to much space
    3. The hover effect over the buttons in navbar is not nice. Either that hover color covers the entire button, or you just show the underline.
    4. The background is somehow confusing. You could try using a smooth gradient (CSS3) instead. You can easily make cross-browser CSS3 gradients here http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/

it's inspiring.. I only recommend that you change the logo alignment in the header and move it to the center.

The content after "online coaching and training" right after the paragraph should be aligned better or show more definition because "Web Platform Courses" content looks way too close to "Designer Certification" content. The colour scheme is great along with the imagery you chose for the slides. Great Job

Thread Information