Last edited by dtrachtman; 09-23-2012 at 03:32 PM.
I'm sorry, I didn't read your first post carefully enough. What you're saying is that you have a single page with navigation, and that navigation is affecting the contents of the iframe? In that case, it's easy.
Okay, at the risk of being rude it appears you didn't really know what to do with the sample code I provided. I wasn't attempting to give you fully functional code, just a nudge in the right direction. Anyway, I've taken the liberty of writing what I think it is you want, and I've uploaded it to my website so you can download it at your leisure.
The index file is where all the code is written, but I'm not going to paste in the code to webdeveloper.com because the new code presentation sucks. You can view the source of the file I linked you to and copy & paste the code from there.
does 3 completely different things on Chrome 21, FF 15 and IE8...
Oh, sorry. I didn't test it in all browsers for some reason. Anyway, the problem is just that the other browsers don't accept the ID attribute as a valid target, it must be a name attribute instead. The iframe wasn't given a name, but I've updated it now so the example is in working order.