www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best way of fast crawling

directory submissions is the best way

More important than all of the above suggestions is your web hosting account settings.

Unless you allow indexing to be on (not talking about directory listing) then your efforts to get google and other web crawlers to visit will end prematurely.

Different hosts have different control panels so its a question of checking your hosting accounts and if you can have an automatic submission to web search engines.

To improve rankings, your content should have META data and the KEYWORD should be Relevant to your page.

Blogging is not the only way to have changes to your web site, general updating of the content is enough of a trigger, the dynamic content in your site is what necessitates updates by search engines.

So remember to check your web hosting account settings...
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Create a quality blog and post it the own website for per day. You website should be crawled regularly.

You should optimize your website's designing,loading time,bounce rate and length of pages.It would help to your website for fast crawling.And submit correct sitemap file in your web master account.Then only Google will crawl the website.

Good Discussion friends :
    your website need regularly update contents and data that's good for crawler.
    Best of Luck:
    Thanks.

For fast crawling add your website on Google webmaster use ping services and share website on social media websites.

A Web crawler is an Internet bot that systematically browses the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of Web indexing.

If you want fast web crawling Do below activities:

Article submission
    Blog commenting
    Directories
    Write relevant content

Thread Information