www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need Help Creating HTML

Need Help Creating HTML

I am creating a medical transcription website. Since I will be charging my clients per minute and per hour, not per report, I need to create a transcription cost calculator that will allow my clients to calculate the total price per report. However, in order to add the calculator to my website, I need to create the HTML, and I do not know how to do this. The cost calculator would need to look something like this:

Minutes of recorded audio (a window would be displayed here, where the client can indicate the number of minutes of their report (from 1 to 60 minutes).

Hours of recorded audio (a window would be displayed here where the client can indicate the number of hours of their report (from 1 hour to 60 hours).

Total cost (here the total cost of the report would be indicated).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What is your cost per minute and per hour?

The input form can easily be written in HTML, but the calculations will need to be done in PHP or JavaScript. I prefer to embed PHP in the HTML page containing the form, but that is just one of a range of ways of doing it.

Depending on whether or not you want to save the data of your clients (so you can refer back to them in the case of recurring clients), what you're thinking of may be a bit more complicated than just html.

Let me explain, if you just want a calculator embedded in your website (but computations aren't stored), you'll need javascript to do the computations along with html for the input form and buttons.

But if you want to store data, you'll need to add backend stuff, like php and mysql.

for storing data, you will need php. Many of your problems can be solved by php , javascript, html.

Thread Information