www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review BIG website.

Review BIG website.

Ok, I want to start by saying that this website has just been just released in BETA. Any review or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The website is called Versulo and it is a side-by-side comparison website. I hope this will get to be something big, as this is something new on the market.

Here are some guides to help you reviewing the website:
    1. What is your first impression when landing on the homepage? (design)
    2. Are the pages loading fast enough?
    3. Is there anything specific that bothers you, or makes the user-experience less pleasent?

If you have the time here are a few quick tasks you can do to test the website
    • Login (create an account). This should be easy as you can do this with only 3 clicks.
    • Vote for a topic in a comparison
    • Post a comment in a comparison (you can also edit it after it is added)
    • Search for a comparison about cars. What do you think about the drag-race animation?
    • Create a new comparison. (You first have to create each of the topics individually)

You don't have to do all the above, any feedback is wellcomed!

Thank you guys!

Oh, forgot to post. Here's the betapunch link so you can record yourself while reviewing my website: http://www.betapunch.com/startups/view/336

I only spent a few minutes on the site and am not sure I get it...

For grins, I tried to compare Ford vs Chevy.

Ford wasn't found.. What happens if I did the "Create Topic" thing? Does your site do a quick Google search? Or does some human on your staff have to create it?

The website is a wiki. Anyone can create and edit. If you clicke don create topic you would be send on a page where you can create a topic by entering a Title (name), a small description and a few specifications of that topic.

There is not too much content added to the website yet as I don't want to have to change the structure of a very large database. Being still in beta I first want to find out what exactly should the website look like and what users want to see on the website.

Any suggestions?

I have created the Ford topic. It only takes like 30 seconds to create a topic by googleing some info

Here's how the topic creation page looks like:

198758-929201225403pm.jpg

EDIT: I have create both topics, you can now see the comparison here
    Last edited by XCSme; 09-29-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Honestly, if I did not read your initial post I would not have know what the site did off the bat. The content boxes need to be more viewable so I would know it is there I have to input something. The header is nice and bold but the logo is throwing me off a bit. Please also include a brief slogan so visitors know off the bat what the website is about.

Good Site but in my opinion please Add more Content related your service

Thread Information