dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can Anyone Build This ?

Lightbulb Can Anyone Build This ?

Hi,

I need a website to be designed and developed. The reference website is WWW.BRINVESTIGATIONS.COM. Content and images will be provided by me. Please let me know the project budget and the duration for this project.

Note:Need to start the project at the earliest. If i am satisfied, more projects on Queue.

PRICE NOT A PROBLEM, BUT I NEED A NEAT AND CLEAN PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE

please email me back on jahkoda.au@live.com

Regards,
    Hema Preston

Did you ever find someone to help you out? I'm a developer, and I work with some great designers and copy writers. If you still need a professional site done, write back. My site is NOT an example of good design. It's just something I threw together, but I can send you links to some sites my team has done.

my skyp is nevenne , add me and call , l am web developer.

I sent you my offer via email. You can also see my recent design portfolio. I understand you require a nice and clean site with web 2.0 style. You can have same kind of design in my portfolio including my own site http://webcrest.net

will be waiting for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by webcrest View Post
    I sent you my offer via email. You can also see my recent design portfolio. I understand you require a nice and clean site with web 2.0 style. You can have same kind of design in my portfolio including my own site http://webcrest.net

will be waiting for your reply
    Not to be annoying but I am only mentioning it because it caught my eye, first off, great site, I really like it. With that said, I noticed a minor typo and figured I would let you know. Under the "Staff Leasing" drop down, "Website Designers" is spelt wrong, it is missing the "e" at the end of "Website".

Thanks Dear,
    My site is under redesign process and there are few other typo too. I will take care of it very soon. Thanks for your comments on my website.

Quote Originally Posted by nodnarbnap View Post
    Not to be annoying but I am only mentioning it because it caught my eye, first off, great site, I really like it. With that said, I noticed a minor typo and figured I would let you know. Under the "Staff Leasing" drop down, "Website Designers" is spelt wrong, it is missing the "e" at the end of "Website".

Thread Information