www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Not showing some images problem! - Web Hosting!

Hybrid View

Not showing some images problem! - Web Hosting!

So i have this website wich i first uploaded on a private free web hosting server. Now some images do not show, and i first thought it got to do with tībecause it is a slow free server! But that was not the problem since i now uploaded it on fast pay web hosting domain. This one: http://iphonetryck.se/index.php

The images are not shown there either! I tried everything i know from making all the images small equaly(because UNIX does not recognise with one big and rest small or something like that...), to make the pictures from indexered to RGB, or to jpg. Neither work! I need help on to why this is happening. I tried to reupload also btw.

I attach a picture on how it is suppose to look like - on the index startpage. As you see the index picture to the top left is not there, and the colorimages for the menylinks is not there either. Also some other pictures like the iphone too in one other page.

it is showing without any problem right now

Quote Originally Posted by ZABI View Post
    it is showing without any problem right now
    No its not! I looked it up myself and its not. I attached an image of the indexpage for you to look what images are missing.

IF you REALLY are seeing these pictures please do a quick screenshot cause i cannto see on this computer i am sitting on now, neither my partners and NEITHER at home at my home. I suspect something is very wrong with the info under these pictures.....S???? Never had this problem before.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I feel so stupid. I somehow(DONT REMEMBER IT ) change the name of a folder, and i also some filenames had a big letter i nthe start. every file should have small letters . SHould i remove this thread, or let it be here for others to think about :P ?? Just tell me what to do, i gladlt remove this whole thread. I may need help with an email php with attachment instead to concentrate on for now ....

SO ZABI, you could not actually see these images, since the filepaths and because of some big letters it was not correct .

i don't know what was the problem. i can still see the images as your attached image.

Thread Information