www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my Guitarist's Reference Desktop version, Free guitar chords & scales

Please review my Guitarist's Reference Desktop version, Free guitar chords & scales

Hi!

I've been developed Guitarist's Reference app for Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry & HPWebOS platforms. Today I just launched Guitarist's Reference desktop version. Whether you are a web developer or guitarist or both please visit

http://www.GuitaristsReference.com/

and let me know what you think about this app.

About this app: ALL-IN-ONE Package: Guitar Chords, Scales, Triads, Arpeggios, Notes On The Fretboard, Reverse Chord Finder Tool, Chord Quiz, Alternate Guitar Tunings and Chord Scale Relationships.

I hope you will like it

Thank you
    Last edited by kevin31; 03-18-2012 at 02:32 AM.

If you could, it may be an easier read if the notes in the same scale were the same color.

1. Looks decent.
    2. Kudos for making a site that has a cool factor to it.
    3. I don't know what language with is done in, but you don't handle what the code would look like from a "View Source Code" standpoint. It's an insanely small issue, but if I were to scan over the code and double check stuff, it's near impossible to do so.

For PHP
    PHP Code:
    echo "<p>Text</p>\n"
    Option 2
    PHP Code:
    <p><?php $text or echo "Text"?></p>
    This would start the next part of code on a newline. Again, it's about as small of an issue I could ever raise and from your side is more work than it's likely worth.

Thanks for your review. This app has been done using Javascript jQuery. I minified source code (both html & javascript) to make page load faster.

you have a wonderful website. its clean and very organize.

Hi
    I purchased a copy of this Android App last night and was so impressed, I thought I would check out a copy on PC and I am so happy to find that you have also done a desktop version.
    This would have to be the best guitar softwareon line. I have most guitar apps but this is by far the most impressive.
    Thanks

Bill

Thread Information